Thursday, February 17, 2011

My creative space meets Me Made February – Ge-stricklieslt



Part of my Me Made Challenge which was initiated by Catherine is that I make at least one new fashion item (clothing or accessories) for me every week in February.

Therefore my creative space, where creative people from all over the world show what they are currently working on (see at Kootoyoo is covered in the pieces I need for my third brand new me made item:


Today I finally managed to finish my first Strickliesl necklace. And I love it! Hurray!!! After I fell in love with the good old Strickliesl, after all the project research and after all the time spent to produce the Strickliesl strings, it is finally done!!!

Voila – cosy warm red wool meets a nautical knot. Kindergarten crafting meets fashion.

Let’s see what the other girls have worn today and how all the other creative spaces looked like!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

coole Idee!!! hast du auch zufällig die CUT gelesen?

liebe Grüsse
Andrea

* Ninotschka * said...

Ja, klar! Die ist doch einfach immer wieder grandios, oder?