Sunday, January 23, 2011

What to do with all the Strickliesl strings

As promised I haven’t stopped looking for great strickliesl projects.

I found my favourite projects  in my favourite German craft magazine - Cut: really cool jewellery for people beyond the kindergarten age

pictures found here

I absolutely love these ideas. And I love jewellery! So I will definitely try a few of them. And show you then. Just wait and see ;-)

Other ideas included:

Lamps

Found here

And there are more ideas in a special magazine dedicated to the Strickliesl

Found here

Oh well, I think I start with the jewellery. :-)



2 comments:

Christiane said...

Ich hätte jetzt Topfuntersetzer vorgeschlagen - ist natürlich lange nicht so cool!
Ich bin gespannt auf Fotos...
lg, Christiane

* Ninotschka * said...

Ja, meine Schwieger-Mama meinte auch, dass sie frueher immer Topflappen aus den Schnueren genaeht haben. Mal sehen ob die Suche die Schmuckstuecke ueberdauert ;-)