Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Something Blue

On Wednesdays I share everything wedding with you: tips, projects, organisation, photos, faux-pas, fun things and golden rules I ‘learned’ from my own wedding. I feel I need to give something back to the fabulous blog community who helped me stay sane and enjoy every second of my ‘big day’.
* * *
 Everyone knows the wedding tradition that the bride should wear “something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue” in order to have a happy marriage. Usually the ‘blue things’ are pieces of jewellery, garters, embroidered handkerchiefs or the like, but I think something blue could also be:

Blue shoes
found here

Blue gloves for a winter wedding
found here

Blue headpieces
found here

Blue purses
found here


Or blue belts
found here

All items found at Etsy

----

Just a quick reminder of my birthday survey

2 questions to answer (by email or comment):

What do you like to read most in this little blog of mine?
and
What do you currently miss in my little blog?

5 surprise packs to be won

Like e.g. the Fernweh-Wanderlust Surprise Pack


Or the Oh Baby it’s Monday Surprise Pack

Or the Top 5 Books Surprise Pack


Or the Wedding Wednesday Surprise Pack

containing a pearl necklace (a single white pearl on a transparent string - to be found on the red card) - a booklet and a red pen for all your wedding planning - some red tape with white hearts and a heart shaped cake topper
Plus the last surprise pack to be unpacked tomorrow.

No comments: