Saturday, January 22, 2011

Strickliesl Revisited

My latest crafting passion is nothing new...


... but I am totally addicted again. Like in kindergarten when nothing could stop me from producing meters and meters of woollen strings.

When I looked for inspiration what to do with all these strings, I was amazed how multifaceted my old friend is:

So many different names
created here

So many different styles

Even a male one

So many shapes

So many different sizes

Beautiful old ones

Wonderful new ones

And an automatic one, although that is cheating from my point of view ;-)
All pictures found here

Well, I still don’t know what to do with the products of my “Strickliesl” addiction, but I am sure there must be millions of projects out there. Since there are so many Strickliesl. I’ll be back with new from the Strickliesl universe ;-)

No comments: