Friday, January 28, 2011

Me made February


Next month I will take part in a brand-new, fabulous blog initiative: Me Made February. Catherine from Cat-und-Kascha invented and initiated it. And I am so excited to take part in it. The idea is to wear self-made things (clothes, accessories, handbags etc.) and post photos of them on your blog.

The best thing is that lovely Catherine set the challenge, but allowed everyone to make up her or his own rules. So it is really a fun challenge without any pressure, but full of creative energy and inspiration.

My Me-Made-February challenge will be:

a) wear one piece of self-made fashion or accessories every day in February (doublets allowed!)

b)make at least one new fashion item (clothing or accessories) for me every week in February

plus post a photo of each item obviously.

I am so looking forward to meeting the challenge, being inspired by all who take part in it and being my old fashion-addicted self again (despite being regularly covered in carrot mash and wet kisses by my 8-month old).

So, come on, give yourself a kick in the b... and join us. All you have to do is leave a comment here or at this post.

I promise you it will be good fun and full of great inspiration!

No comments: