Thursday, January 27, 2011

My creative space...


Another fun blog initiative. Every Thursday bloggers from Australia and all over the world show you their creative space and what they are currently working on. Join the fun at Kootoyoo . So inspiring to start a new project or finish the UFO (UnFinished Project) that has been lying about forever!

* * *


... is full of wool leftovers, finished woollen strings and unfinished pieces in my “Strickliesl”. Yes, as you can see I am still obsessed with my knitting doll after I discovered how manifold it is and what cool things you can do with the strings.

It is the perfect craft project for young mums by the way. Whenever you get 5 spare minutes, or 4, or even just 2, grab your “Strickliesl” and off you go. And by the end of the day you will be amazed how much you crafted. Despite looking after a little one all day long. Very satisfying!!

No comments: