Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Me Made February – Chinese


9 days into Me Made February and I still LOVE it. I am surprised about how many pieces of fashion and accessories I have actually made myself. And I am inspired by all the other fabulous crafters and their me made pieces.

Today my earrings are me made. I used Chinese playing cards, which are about the same lengths as other playing cards but much narrower. I don’t know exactly whether you can play similar card games with them, but what I know is: they look lovely!

The earrings are very comfortable to wear, they are quite long, but not too wide to be annoying. They are also very lightweight which I find extremely important.

Thank you very much for all the ‘get well’ wishes for my little one. They helped. She is without fever today and the cheeky, happy girl I know.

3 comments:

Christiane said...

Sehr schöne Ohrringe und sehr, sehr cooler Rock gestern (da hatte ich keine Zeit bei Euch zu gucken!).
Schön dass es Deiner Kleinen wieder besser geht, alles Gute für Dich,
Christiane

Paula said...

Na das ist ja ne gute Idee! Hab ich noch nie gesehen und muss sagen es gefällt mir!

* Ninotschka * said...

Vielen lieben Dank für die Blumen !!! Freue mich schon auf eure neuen Sachen!