Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Me Made February – Earrings


As part of my Me Made Challenge invented by Catherine I wore these me made earrings today:

My lovely husband calls them lustre earrings (‘Kronleuchter-Ohrringe’), but when it comes to fashion advice I rarely listen to him anyway ;-).

I actually like them a lot. They are unusual, but not too flashy. They fit with almost any outfit. And they are now very comfortable to wear. There was a first version of these type of earrings with ‘real’ lustre elements, but they were made of solid glass and thus were heavy like hell. Impossible to wear without ruining your ear loops forever. Therefore I had to wait until I found these lightweight ‘fake’ lustre elements which are made of plastic – practical but still glamorous.

And now I jump straight to your me made pieces, while my little one is still asleep.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo Ninotschka,
wirklich total schön, deine kleinen Kronleuchter!!! Woraus hast du die gemacht? Sie sehen ganz fein und leicht aus!
Ich schick dir liebe Grüße!
die Dana

Honigbärenbiene said...

Wow! That looks heavy :-) Reminds me of the lamp in our closet :-)
Very nice, I would wear them too!

Best wishes, yours Honigbärenbiene

* Ninotschka * said...

Vielen Dank fuer die Blumen ;-) Die Luesteranhaenger sind aus Plastik und deshalb schoen leicht. Die gab es - glaube ich - mal in einem Einrichtungsladen (Rahaus oder so) als Reparaturset fuer nen kleinen Plastik-Kronleuchter.

Paula said...

Find ich wieder super! Dass du ein Kronleuchter-Reparaturset für Ohrringe nutzt ... :-) lustig, sagt man wohl heutzutage als Kompliment (zumindest hab ichs so aufgefasst, als man mich heute so nannte). Zu den Ohrringen passt "schön" aber besser! Sie sehen so wertvoll aus.

Vinuma said...

Tolle Idee, Deine Ohrringe!

Wir haben übrigens haargenau die gleiche Form an der Decke hängen..

Liebe Grüße Manuela

* Ninotschka * said...

@Paula: Ja, ich bin halt ne echte Sachensucherin! Und dann muss ich mir ueberlegen, was ich aus dem ganzen Kram mache ;-)
Ach, lustig heisst meiner Meinung nach uebrigens: sieht-ja-so-toll-und-froehlich-aus-aber-ich-wuerde-mich-nicht-trauen-es-anzuziehen. Also sieh es als hoechstes Kompliment an!!!

@Manuela: Ist das nicht der neuste Trend: Partnerlook mit meiner Wohnung ;-)