Thursday, February 10, 2011

My creative space meets Me Made February –Bavarian

Part of my Me Made Challenge which was initiated by Catherine is that I make at least one new fashion item (clothing or accessories) for me every week in February.

Therefore my creative space, where creative people from all over the world show what they are currently working on (see at Kootoyoo) is covered in the pieces I need for my second brand new me made item:

I inherited this set of cufflinks from my Bavarian grandmother. One piece of the cufflink was missing, however, and since I never ever wear blouses or shirts with cufflinks, I decided to make something that I would really treasure and wear.

Have a look at this delicate and colourful embroidery – this needs to be treasured every day and not disappear on the bottom of a jewellery box!

And once the glue is dried, I am going to wear my brand new me made earrings straight away. See here what the other talented crafters wore and made today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

was heißt hier "diesen Winter"? Diesen Monat musst du den Hut noch fertig kriegen und ZEIGEN harhar
Liebe Grüße schickt die Dana

* Ninotschka * said...

Oemmmm, ich hatte schon befuerchtet, dass du das sagst ;-) Aber andererseits, wenn nicht jetzt, wann dann?