Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Me made February – Red


As part of my Me Made Challenge invented by Catherine I wore today:

A black skirt with red applications and a black shirt plus my favourite self-made red tassel earrings

I love that they are light-weight, soft (important if you little one snuggles against your ear), long and dramatic. And isn’t the colour just the perfect shade?

They are super-easy to make. I just added these little tassels which I found in a crafting shop in Melbourne to silver ear hooks with a beautiful delicately decorated ball.

And this is how I look before I leave the house to go for a walk with my little one. Lots of extra layers and thermo accessories. Just to reassure all of you who were concerned about my seemingly light dressing on such a cold winter’s day ;-)

5 comments:

quer|elastisch Sabine Sprotte said...

Och Ninotschka,

du bist gemein (-;
Hast du doch versprochen deutsch zu machen ...

Ich versteh' schon alles - null Problemo (-:

Schönes Outfit (wenn auch schwarz). Der Ohring ... huiii ... lecker! Aus diesen genannten Gründen trage ich keine mehr. Mich stören sie zu sehr.

Mehr Thermo ging heute wohl nicht.

LG + einen schönen Abend.
Sabine

Kirsten said...

Very nive outfit. Don´t you wish for summer to come soon. I cannot stand to be all bundled up anymore. But at least ou for sure didn´t freeze on your walk with your little one.

Uta said...

Haha, so sehe ich auch immer aus. Aber Hauptsache frische Luft! Deine Ohrringe sind sehr süß und kinderfreundlich (solange Junior nicht fest zupackt)!

* Ninotschka * said...

@Sabine: sorry, aber ich bleibe weiter beim Englisch. Sonst beschweren sich meine australischen Freundinnen. Aber ich mache auch immer ganz viele Fotos zur Veranschaulichung rein. Versprochen!

@Kirsten: I cannot wait for warmer weather. I am just a dress-and-skirt-girl and that is soooo much easier in summer!

@Uta: Ja was man nicht alles macht, nur damit die Zwerge mal schlafen ;-) Aber dank der taeglichen Spaziergaenge habe ich dieses Jahr wenigstens keinen Winter-Blues.

quer|elastisch Sabine Sprotte said...

Ist ja auch ein wenig eine Zeitfrage, immer alles zu übersetzen. Echt kein Problem (-:

Außerdem sehr praktisch in Hinsicht auf nähtechnische Fachausdrücke.

LG
Sabine