Monday, February 21, 2011

Me Made February – Necklace

A late and quick Me Made February post from me today. I had a super-busy day, but it is done and all I want to do now is lie on the sofa and read a few pages. So, please excuse that I am a bit short-spoken today.

Despite the hectic, I did wear a me made necklace today. I love it, because although it is made of real pearls, coral and semi-precious stones, it doesn’t look boring. Or too traditional. Or too serious.

See you tomorrow, girls!

3 comments:

Paula said...

Perfekt! Farbkombination genia, Länge toll und die Anordnung von Perlen und Steinen und Korallen so schön unkompliziert!

frau knopf said...

Ja wirklich eine schööne Kette und dieses Rot ist genau mein Geschmack!!

* Ninotschka * said...

Vielen lieben Dank! So viele Komplimente habe ich schon lange nicht mehr bekommen ;-)