Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ruby Tuesday

It is really cold today in Melbourne. Somehow the temperature seems to have dropped by at least 20 degrees within the past 24 hours. Oh at least that is how it feels like. I think the summer is really over :-(

Therefore I need something that cheers me up – and ruby things always do the trick for me. So off to Etsy for some ruby inspiration…

Ruby Raspberries found here
they remind me of one of my favourite candy when I was a child
Ruby Purse found here 
this beautiful purse would put a smile on my face every time I pay

Ruby Tags found here
soooo lovely, I am afraid I would never use them but wait for that special occasion that might never come ;-)
Ruby sandals found here
these sandals just scream summer, maybe I can wear them at home during the winter ;-)

Ruby Monster found here
this little monster looks so cute and cheeky at the same time

Great! I feel much better now. Wish you all a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments: