Monday, March 22, 2010

My Latest Obsession with Giraffes


Every Monday I will post something related to babies: inspiration, craft projects, baby news, and discoveries I have made in this new and exciting world for me. I hope you come along on that rollercoaster ride with me.

* * *

Recently I really have become obsessed with giraffes.

They never have been a particular favourite of mine. You know, they are elegant and have a long neck, they always look slightly unstable due to their body proportions, they have incredible long eye lashes, but… it just wasn’t love at first sight.

But now it is love. Maybe the pregnancy hormones are to blame? Giraffes have become my favourite animals. Especially on baby stuff. Just look at my little giraffe horde and tell me they are not adorable.





I think I have to expand this lovely group of long-necked cuties even further. Maybe with these?

tutorial here

found here

found here

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi. Thank you for the comment on Picnic the other day. Your blog is so cute. I'm bookmarking it now...
x + o
Lisa

* Ninotschka * said...

Thank so much for you kind words, Lisa! I am glad that you enjoy my little blog. Have a great Wednesday!