Friday, March 12, 2010

12 on the 12th

My favourite blog initiative ever. On the 12th of each month, bloggers around the globe take 12 photos of their daily life and post them. Not only great for getting to know other bloggers but also as a personal visual diary.
So please join the fun with Caro here
* * *

A bit later than usually, but as I have said we have been away for the weekend. To make up for the delay I have photos of 12 native animals in Wilsons Prom for you. Unfortunately some of the pictures are a bit blurry, but I still get so excited when I see these animals that my hand is shaking ;-)

a crimson rosella

a laughing kookaburra

a red wattlebird

a seagull

a huge ant (4cm at least!!!)

a sea star

a crab (or at least a leg of it)

a shell colony

an abalone

a forest wallaby

a grey kangaroo

my absolute highlight: a wombat

2 comments:

Mara Zeitspieler said...

Beautiful impressions! I like the sea star picture.
Greetings

Mara Zeitspieler

* Ninotschka * said...

Thanks a lot - I also love sea stars although it makes me sad when I see them lying on the beach