Monday, March 29, 2010

Amazing Maternity Wear

Every Monday I will post something related to babies: inspiration, craft projects, baby news, and discoveries I have made in this new and exciting world for me. I hope you come along on that rollercoaster ride with me.
* * *
Oh my god! I just saw the most stylish and most amazing maternity dress ever. Designed by an industrial designer. Marisol Rodrigues – you are not only incredible talented, you also really know what pregnant women want. Or at least what I want:
  • show my amazing, ever-growing belly without looking like I would wear something that is three sizes too small 
  • being proud and happy about my expanding mid section
  • looking stylish
  • having fun – becoming a mama is not all serious

Pictures found here

First seen at A Cup of Jo

2 comments:

Anneke said...

These dresses are gorgeous, what a great idea!

* Ninotschka * said...

I would so love to wear them, but I think by the time the dress is shipped to Australia, my little girl is here already ;-)