Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New hair, new me

For once I have actually realised my high-flying plans straight away. I went to the hairdresser and got a new cut – just days after putting it onto my maternity leave to-do-list and promising to look after myself more. Wow, I am impressed by myself ;-)

On the other hand, I don’t know why it always takes me 3 months to get my hair cut. I love the feel and look of freshly-cut hair so much that I should really do it every month or at least every 6 weeks. Maybe I should start getting into the habit of booking my next appointment while I am there?

The cut itself is nothing crazy or mind-blowing, but one I had for about a year in various lengths and I definitely want to keep it a bit longer. Because it suits me (I think). It looks great even if I don’t blow-dry it (which I usually don’t do). It is long enough to pull it back into a ponytail. It doesn’t look too grown-up (for a 34 year old). It doesn’t look too try-hard-young either (for a 34 year old). At least I hope so ;-) Anyway, as you can see, I am really happy with my new look:


By the way: the ‘photo-cabin-style’ photo is taken by this amazing online tool. All you need is a webcam connected to your computer. So much fun. I could spend the whole evening making silly photos of myself. Don’t worry, the home website is in French, but then switches to English and I am sure you will figure out very quickly how it all works. Super-easy! And please send me some links to your photo booth pics if you post them on your blog ;-)

No comments: