Monday, April 19, 2010

Nappy Bag

Every Monday I will post something related to babies: inspiration, craft projects, baby news, and discoveries I have made in this new and exciting world for me. I hope you come along on that rollercoaster ride with me.
* * *
One item on my shopping list I was really struggling with was a proper nappy bag. The problem was that even while being full of mum-to-be hormones, I still wasn’t into cute teddy bears and pale yellow:
bag found here 

And I wasn’t going to be a sporty bike courier either:
bag found here  

And that I couldn’t believe that you really need a suitcase-sized bag for your nappy change items:
bag found here

And I wasn’t prepared to pay a super-hip price for a super-hip nappy bag. Although they are really nice ;-). The bag and papa Brad Pitt:
bag found here

And I didn’t have a bag big enough to fit this great bag-in-a-bag into:
bag found here

There were a few, I really, really liked:
bag found here

bag found here  

bag found here  

bag found here

But then, I found this one. And fell in love ;-):

bag from here
You are right. It is not a nappy bag. It is a handbag.

BUT

It has plenty of practical compartments and zipped pockets (inside and outside). It is made of microfiber so you can get rid of any stains with a wet cloth. It is big enough to hold some nappies, nappy bags, my changing mat, toys, breast feeding pads, wet wipes, change clothes, 2 comforters, a bottle/ baby food and my mobile, my calendar, my keys, my camera as well as my wallet.

Which all makes it my perfect nappy bag.

And it is beautiful!!!

It makes me smile, every time I put new nappies and wipes and change clothes into it.

No comments: