Thursday, May 27, 2010

My creative space...

Another fun blog initiative. Every Thursday bloggers from Australia and all over the world show you their creative space and what they are currently working on. Join the fun at Kootoyoo (http://www.kootoyoo.com/). So inspiring to start a new project or finish the UFO (UnFinished Project) that has been lying about forever!
* * *

At the moment I am crafting up a storm. Maybe because I am afraid I won’t have much time for crafting once the little one is here. Maybe because my creative energy goes off, while my physical energy goes down. Anyway, that is my creative space today...

I am working on simple and clever and very yellow dummy bands. You’ll find the post with a detailed tutorial here next Monday.

Looking forward to seeing your creative spaces.

No comments: