Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Have a wonderful bright day!

With my new job I have a totally new journey to work now. And I love it ,although in the morning I still sometimes turn the wrong way. Automatically towards the train and my old office. I have told you that I am not a morning person, haven’t I ;-)

Anyway, my new route takes me right through the heart of St.Kilda, a south-eastern suburb of Melbourne close to the bay. Today as I walked towards the tram stop I saw some tourists take photos of the entrance to Luna Park. And it hit me. Although I live here for more than 2.5 years and I walked this way thousands of times, I have actually never stopped to take a picture of this wonderful bright and nostalgic icon. So I stopped and took some pictures. I almost forgot to hop onto my tram, because I was instantly in a holiday mood.


Wish you all a wonderful bright day! Wherever you are! Whatever you do!

No comments: