Tuesday, February 23, 2010

4 years ago...

... Andi and I met for the first time. So what do you call today? The first-meeting-anniversary? Anyway, we are going to Movida tonight.


The Melbournians among you know what that means: the need to book a table 6 weeks in a advance. That’s why I have never been there although I always wanted, but when it comes to food and going out I am just too spontaneous. For this ‘special occasion’, however, I thought it s worth the effort and waiting time. Apparently they serve absolutely amazing, original Spanish food. Little tapas, sherries, paella, crema catalane... mmmmhhhh!


Perfect for two (and a half) who are almost as passionate about food as they are about each other.

Happy Anniversary, my love!

And dear readers: I’ll let you know how it was tomorrow ;-)

No comments: