Thursday, February 25, 2010

Everyday Inspiration

Today I want to show you one blog that I visit every day for a bit of everyday inspiration.

It is called Alltagsproject which means something like "everyday project" in German.

On this blog the lovely estherrenita posts a wonderful new polaroid every day. And I can tell you these photos are far from being everyday or ordinary.

My favourites include these:





Don't they make you smile as well?

What I also find quite fascinating is that estherrenita now lives in Munich (where I come from) and lived in Melbourne before (where I live now) and also used to live in Tokio (where I hope to live some day). So we not only share the love of simple blog designs, old-school polaroids and amazing everyday stil lifes, but also for inspiring cities across the globe.

Thanks for a bit of inspiration on even the least inspiring days of my life!

No comments: