Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mail Art


On Wednesdays I share everything wedding with you: tips, projects, organisation, photos, faux-pas, fun things and golden rules I ‘learned’ from my own wedding. I feel I need to give something back to the fabulous blog community who helped me stay sane and enjoy every second of my ‘big day’.

* * *



I got this parcel from a friend in Australia yesterday. Doesn’t it look fabulous? I think it is not just a parcel. It is a piece of art! And I’m really impressed that Australia Post as well as the German Post shipped it without complaining.

I think using a lot of similar stamps is also a great idea for wedding invitations. More is more! It catches attention. It screams: look at me. It dresses up the envelope. Everything you want for a special invitation. I could imagine a field of flower stamps. Or a sea of fish. Or a world of landscapes.

No comments: