Monday, June 27, 2011

Tutorial – Dummy Band


Every Monday I will post something related to babies: inspiration, craft projects, baby news, and discoveries I have made in this new and exciting world for me. I hope you come along on that rollercoaster ride with me.
* * *

Today I want to share a little baby crafting project with you – something which comes in very handy when your little one likes her or his dummy and you don’t want to spend your days looking for it. In short: a dummy band.
All you need is a piece of band and a clip

Then just run in the band through the clip...

... pull the band in a double layer...

... pin it down and fold the other end of the band over and fix with a pin...

... sew both ends of the band and double-stitch back...

... sew a snap fastener  to the seams to fix the dummy...

... and voila your done!

No comments: