Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Birthday in a Box

It’s my lovely brother-in-law’s birthday and since he is on the road today – without a proper birthday party – I gave him a birthday in a box to take with him.

It contains:
·         A self-made garland
·         Some balloons
·         A birthday candle
·         A chocolate “cake” – well actually it is one of these
·         Some birthday music
·         And of course: a birthday surprise

Well, it won’t replace a party with 50 of his closest friends, a real chocolate cake or a girl jumping out of the later one, but I am sure he will get this once he is back at home anyway.
So, have a happy, happy birthday, dear T.! I hope you have a wonderful day! And yes, the chocolate is all yours, you don’t have to share it with anyone today! Not even my lovely sister.

1 comment:

cheap seo said...

I really like your birthday gift style.