Friday, January 1, 2010

Begin with the beginning




I am not a fan of New Year’s resolutions and I am also not good in keeping them. Nevertheless I want to start this blog with the start of the New Year. Just to do it. Finally!!!

I have been thinking about starting a blog for quite a while now, but somehow I always found a reasons why I should wait just a little more. To learn more about blogging. To prepare myself better. To think about it properly first. To develop a concept. To come up with an amazing design. To do more research. Blah, blah, blah... You know the typical excuses to avoid starting something new.

I decided, however, that I really have to stop postponing it, because otherwise it will never happen. And I don’t know what else to do with all the ideas that fill my head. I also want to give back some inspiration to all the fabulous people who blog and fill me head with even more and even better ideas every day. For crafting. For cooking. For decorating. For reading. For travelling. For living in general...

Therefore I told myself: do it! Do it! DO it! DO IT! And today I did. Dear readers, I don’t want to promise you anything, yet. No daily updates. No amazing photos. No exciting stories. No unique concept. Although I really aim for all these things.
So for now, I just say hi and hope that you enjoy reading this blog. Welcome to the ride.

Tomorrow you will find out more about me, but first of all enjoy the first day of the New Year. Of the New Decade!

1 comment:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Yay and welcome! Starting a blog is one of the most rewarding things I've ever done. Here's to many years of blogging and making new friends around the world!