Thursday, July 14, 2011

Busy Bee


Sorry, dearest readers that it is so quiet on this little blog of mine. I wish I could post more! And I wish I could post more interesting things than apologies. But I can’t!
I am soooo busy at the moment. Getting a huge international project up and running at work. Getting my little one to sleep twice a day and counting the days until she starts day care ;-) Getting all the preparations done for a 2-year-old-birthday-party and a guppy baby shower next weekend.

Don’t get me wrong. I don’t want to complain. Half of the tasks are a pleasure and I have said ‘I’ll do it’ to all of them.
BUT

It is just a bit much at the moment and unfortunately a day still has only 24 hours. What a shame!
Anyway, I’ll be back as soon as I am back in control of my life – as much as you can be in control anyway ;-)
Happy Thursday to all of you!

3 comments:

Christiane said...

Puh, das hört sich wirklich busy an?
Aber wie machst Du das mit Arbeit und ohne day care??
Das ist immer mein Alptraum, dass da mein Zeitplan mal nicht passt - deshalb habe ich auch vor, meine Elternzeit noch bis mindestens November zu geniessen und mir mit der Tagesmutter Zeit zu geben!
Liebe Grüße und weiterhin gute Kondition,
Christiane

Anonymous said...

:-)
There is only ONE way:
Either YOU get life under control OR it will definitely get YOU under its control.

At least: either way means being alive ;-)

Seeya later,
Gerlinde

* Ninotschka * said...

Thanks for your supportive words!!!

@ Christiane: Keine Ahnung wie ich das schaffe. Mit dem armen Kind unter dem Schreibtisch. Nachts wenn die Kleene schlummert. Gott-sei-Dank kann ich das meiste von zuhause organisieren. Und nur noch 1,5 Wochen bis zum Kita-Start. Solange halte ich durch! Aber lass es bloss ruhig angehen - ist echt nicht zu empfehlen.

@ Gerlinde: Sooooo true!I really prefer busy bee & alive to bored & buried alive. ;-)))