Your comments have shown be that you still come back to this little blog of mine, although I haven’t written anything for more than a month. Actually for more than 1,5 months. And there is nothing worse than a blog without any updates. Well except old mussels maybe ;-)
There are so many reasons why I neglected this beloved blog of mine that I don’t even know where to start, maybe with
- a baby girl that had been ill 3 times in a row in 3 weeks (love those child care germs)
- a huge project at work for which I am solely responsible (with a very demanding client who doesn’t seem to have a private life himself)
- a business trip to London with my lovely husband and my little girl
- a best friend who had twins 6 weeks ago
- another friend who had her first baby just a few days ago
- a wonderful Bavarian wedding
- a few relaxing days in our little lake house (without internet, TV,...)
Well, I don’t want to bother you with more details (and I have to get back to work as well), but I just wanted to tell you that I am still alive and thank you very much for sticking around and checking on me. I really appreciate that and I promise to write something whenever I can. And once this big project at work is over (around mid November), I will be back more regularly. With little house make-overs. With Christmas crafting. With sewing projects. Baby travel tips.... oh I cannot wait!
Till then, have a good day, good week and maybe even a good month!