Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hurray, it is done!

It is unbelievable, but it is true.

I have finally finished this huge project at work which has tied me up for the past couple of weeks, no really months.

I am so glad!
That it is over. That I have a life again. That I can sleep at night.

I am so proud!
That the presentation went so well. That I managed to finish it on time despite working part time. That I haven’t forgotten how this job works during my maternity leave.

And of course I am sick!
Nothing serious, just one of the nasty colds that my little one seems to bring home from child care every week. Only this time, it caught me ;-( Maybe because I slowed down a little bit after the presentation. And then the bacteria or virus of whatever it was, caught up.

Anyway, I am happy. I am relaxed (amazing what 2 days of doing nothing can do). I am full of energy and I cannot wait to do creative things, to bake, to read and to tend to this little blog of mine. I missed it soooo much.

Hope you are still there. And hope that you have a good time as well at the moment!

See you soon! And with soon, I mean, tomorrow. Hurray!

2 comments:

Christiane said...

Ja dann, willkommen zurück!! Schön, dass Du wieder Zeit hast und ich hoffe für Dich, dass Du Dir mit dem guten Ergebnis jetzt nicht schon das nächste Großprojekt verdient hast :-)

Die zwei Tage die Du mal nichts getan hast, war ich jetzt mal wieder arbeiten - ich werde es diesmal aber wirklich ruhiger angehen und bestehe darauf, dass ich einen Teilzeitjob habe!

Viel Spaß beim Freizeit geniessen,
lg,
Christiane

* Ninotschka * said...

Danke dir! Sehr gut, dass mit dem Teilzeitjob für Teilzeitbezahlung muss ich mir auch öfters mal wieder in Erinnerung rufen ;-) Aber nach diesem Monsterprojekt ist erstmal Dolce Vita und Überstunden-Abbummeln angesagt. Dir viel Spaß und Erfolg und Freizeit bei deinem Job