Tuesday, October 12, 2010

12 on the 12th

My favourite blog initiative ever. On the 12th of each month, bloggers around the globe take 12 photos of their daily life and post them. Not only great for getting to know other bloggers but also as a personal visual diary. So please join the fun with Caro here

* * *

My kitchen in the last couple of weeks (I hate microwave dinners!)

My kitchen today and hopefully finished tomorrow (fingers crossed!)

Are our moving boxes and furniture from down under in there?

No in here (it just looks so small because the picture was taken from the 6th floor ;-))

My little one thinks trees are absolutely stunning (from the pram perspective)

Lands end is here...



... and there the urban jungle starts





And that’s my Berlin – Curry & Coffee (well, maybe not tonight ;-)

Looking forward to your photos!



No comments: