Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Can I marry this car?

On Wednesdays I share everything wedding with you: tips, projects, organisation, photos, faux-pas, fun things and golden rules I ‘learned’ from my own wedding. I feel I need to give something back to the fabulous blog community who helped me stay sane and enjoy every second of my ‘big day’.
* * *


This wonderful car was the wedding gift of one of our best friends.

A Ford Mustang 1974 (2 years older than the bride and groom :-)). We instantly fell in love with him. The style. The colour. The sound. Amazing! We drove a long detour on our way from the church to the reception – which was a 3-minute-walk – just to spend more time with him. We obviously were quite a sight to behold, because even a public transport bus stopped just for us (and usually they never stop for anyone).

Unfortunately we had to give him back at the end of the day . But we still dream about him and I am sure that one day we will see him again.

No comments: